Please follow the below video or the following steps to add widgets on your website.
You can add the widgets to the sidebar in two ways, either via Dashboard or Customizer.
- Go to Appearance> Customize>Widgets
- Make sure you are on the page you want to add widgets to.
- Click on the desired Sidebar or location (the one you want to add widgets to). You can add widgets on Footer as well.
- Click on Add a Widget to add widgets
- Select desired Widgets and give title to the widget.
- Click Add a Widget to add more widgets in the sidebar
- Drag and reorder the widget as desired
- Click Save & Publish
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side while Sidebars are listed on the right side (including the sidebars you create)
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars.