You can change various settings from this menu.
To change the Misc Settings, please follow the given steps:
- Go to Appearance> Customize> General Settings > Misc Settings
- Enable/Disable Admin Bar (Blue is Enabled). Disabling the Admin Bar will hide the Admin panel when you view your own website
- Enable/Disable the Lightbox (Pop-up that allows the visitors to view larger images without leaving the current page). Blue is Enabled.
- Enable/Disable the Ajax Quick Search in the header (Blue is Enabled).
- Enable/Disable the Last Widget Sticky (Blue is Enabled)
- Enable/Disable the first letter in the post/page in a Drop cap (Blue is Enabled). Disabling the drop cap will make the first letter of post/page small in size
- Disable Demo Content if you don’t want to show the default demo in different sections of the homepage
- Enable Shop Page Description and enter the shop page description if you wish to overwrite the default description
- Select the categories you don’t want to display on the blog page
- Click Publish