You can enable/disable sharing icons for blog posts here.
- Go to Appearance> Customize> General Settings > Social Sharing
- Enable Social sharing buttons to display social media buttons on your website. (Blue is enabled)
- Enable Social Sharing Floating Buttons to display floating social share buttons while scrolling up or down on single posts. (Blue is enabled)
- Enable/Disable Open Graph Meta Tags. (Blue is enabled). Disable this option, if you are using Jetpack, Yoast or other plugin to maintain Open Graph meta tags.
- Click on the eye icon to activate or deactivate social media buttons
- Drag the social media up or down to rearrange them.
- Click Publish