You can make changes to your single page or post from this setting panel.
Please follow the below steps to configure the Single Page/Post Settings
- Go to Appearance > Customize > General Settings > Posts(Blog) & Blog Settings.
- Enable Hide Prefix in Archive Page to hide prefixes in an archive page.
- Enable Blog Excerpt if you want to display the excerpts of the blog. If enabled, select the Excerpt Length and add Read More Text.
- Enable Blog Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in home, archive, and search posts.
- Enable Single Post Image Crop to avoid automatic cropping of the featured image in a single post.
- Enable Show Related Posts to display the related posts below the blog post.
- Add Related Posts Section Title for the related posts.
- Enable Show Comments to display the comments on a single page/post.
- Enable Toggle Comment Section to show the comment section right below the post content. You have to save the changes and refresh the page to see the changes.
- Enable Hide Category to hide the category names on the blog posts.
- Enable Hide Post Author to hide the author’s name on the blog post.
- Enable Hide Posted Date to hide the date on which the post was posted.
- Click Publish.