After you have the latest version of WordPress, save the downloaded Numinous theme somewhere handy on your computer, as you will be using the included files for the rest of the installation process.
The Numinous theme file includes:
A WordPress Theme Files (in .zip format)— This (numinous.zip) is a compressed WordPress theme file containing all of the required templates, images, and icons required for the theme to function properly.
Note for Safari users (macOS): If you are using Safari to download the theme file, the file may unzip automatically. So, make sure your theme file is in .zip format. Here’s how to stop Safari from automatically unzipping your .zip file.
Please follow the below gif or steps to install and activate Numinous
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Click on the Upload Theme link.
- Click on Choose File, select the numinous.zip file from your computer and click upload.
- Click on Install
- Click on Activate to use the theme on your website.